Infant Jesus Anglo Indian School(IJHSS) was established in 1940 by the visionary and saintly
Bishop Jerome M. Fernandez , to cater to the education of the Anglo Indian Community, the then predominant community
of the area. The School is situated in Tangasseri, which was a stronghold of western culture with a historical
background of ancient Portuguese, Dutch and English settlements.
The School offers all round personality development to the students and help them grow gracefully in the knowledge and understanding of themselves in relation to others and to God.
The school has mainly five sections, right from the LKG to Plus-2. Each section is under a separate teacher who in turn has to report to the Principal. The school upholds a tradition of excellence not only in academics but also in athletics, sports and games. Read More..